• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

I have an assortment of rubbers for Juliet, R1, Mars nosepads, couple of c clips. Universal temple shox. All seem to be LG except for the large Juliet nose pads. Also have a bundle of aftermarket lenses for Juliet and R1. PM if you are looking for something. I will answer any questions as soon as I.can. too much stuff to list all pics and descriptions.

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad
U

Username Hidden

i have a need of some r1 stuff and xs. whatcha got?

U

Username Hidden

R1 nosepads and rubbers. Like new. Hell, I'll take some pics. The only XS thing I have is an orbital gasket, I believe.

U

Username Hidden

R1 nosepads and rubbers. Like new. Hell, I'll take some pics. The only XS thing I have is an orbital gasket, I believe.
How much for the XS orbital gasket? C clips also?

How about orbital screws for Juliet and XS?

U

Username Hidden

How much for the XS orbital gasket? C clips also?

How about orbital screws for Juliet and XS?
Replies in a min to you. I am cooking dinner and trying to do this at the same time. I will make this fair for everyone. Cool?

U

Username Hidden

Replies in a min to you. I am cooking dinner and trying to do this at the same time. I will make this fair for everyone. Cool?
Only if you organize delivery of whatever you are cooking for all of us ;-)

U

Username Hidden

I am getting a million responses right in the middle of dinner. After I eat with my wife, I will sort everyhing out with everyone.

U

Username Hidden

If anyone has any sand Grey rubber kits, pull them out, I'm looking to trade for some.

U

Username Hidden

Started a convo, but eat supper first!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads