• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got Drunk And Went On Ebay Last Night... A Couple Radar Buys (Now With PICS)

Rustpot

M Frame Lover
Clarkston/Romeo MI
PICS IN POST #23
http://www.oakleyforum.com/recent-o...ast-night-couple-radar-buys-2.html#post102900

Let me serve as an example. I'm now joining the OOCADB - Organization for Oakley Collectors Against Drunk Buying

Don't Drink & Buy!

These should both be here sometime this week.

Gold iridium vented Range lens. Not a (current?) retail offering, had a BIN that was below retail on a new iridium lens and I need a lens for my lonely frame. I had Gold for my Flaks but sold those, so it'll be nice to have it back in the lineup.

XL Blades with crystal red frame, +Red lens. I've wanted an XL for a while, but I wanted the black frame with the +Red lens. Impulse control weakened and a BIN of $125? Spells trouble. I have enough red shirts in the closet to die on an away mission every day of the week, so I hope the red frame works out.

I didn't even do a thorough fake check on either auction. Here's hoping! :sad:

I have done some drunk buying in the not to recent past. It felt good at the moment.....but in the morning I end up asking myself, why did I do that?

I have done some drunk buying in the not to recent past. It felt good at the moment.....but in the morning I end up asking myself, why did I do that?
Why you ask? Because you love your Oakley like the rest of us :) Alcohol just let's go of all those inner demons and lets you freely buy what deep down you know you wanted.

but then you wake up and you check and ur account is overdrawn :laugh:
HA! i've overdrawn my account many times :p thanks to the O. Then of course this makes you open another bottle of vodka and jack daniels. Then start hitting on the female bank attendant telling her your broke.

Latest Posts

Back