• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got Drunk And Went On Ebay Last Night... A Couple Radar Buys (Now With PICS)

i use to averdraft my account so much (waaay before i got into oakleys). i got tired of paying bank fees that are more than what you originally overdrawn it for. is been a few years now since i last had my account messed up. i learned my lesson the hard way

ohhh and lmao at that video

:laugh:kramer's awesome lol
I used to be incredibly impulsive, wake up early when it was pay day and buy stuff off a to buy list the night before.

Nowhere near overdraft troubles, but I only had 3 bills allotted to put toward Oakleys at the moment.

I've got to buy a new car soon, and summer wedding season is upon us with $4/gal gas and $150/night hotels.

No one caught the Star Trek reference in the OP? Sad.

First off hillarious thread title. Secondly I've been doing the same thing recently lol
LOL that's awesome.

and, shame Jeff Gordon lost @ Martinsville, he had that race won. Jeff in recent years has had so many wins taken away from him. not to mention championships. I know for a fact Jeff would have at least 5 by now. if not 6.

ohh dude don't even get me started on Jeff, honestly wanted to cry/punch someone over martinsville He's having a terrible year this year. If it weren't for the chase system he would have won titles in 04 and 07.

Sorry to hijack the thread here guys go drunk purchases!!!!!!

Back