• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got Duc's on the front porch!!!!

reggavegga

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
Cincinnati, Ohio
Just got me some Ducati X-Squared metals in the mail today. Got them from Zappos got here in less than 2 days. I decided I needed to get me a pair of metals before they were all gone. And it is an investment. I made a post about 3 months ago about what should I get Pit Boss or Ducati X-Squared. So I went with the Pit Bosses and they are great. Then hearing about Oakley stopping the Xmetals and making something cheaper I decided I should get the Duc's also. Now it's really gonna be hard to decide which pair to wear. Flickr: reggavegga's Photostream

Congrats man, I am trying to pick up another carbon x squared also since its being discontinued . Zappos is awesome man great service and fast shipping!!
You should be getting your shades in next couple of days and yeah I was suprised they still had some metals. I cashed in 32,500 Citibank (thankyourewardspoints) which was 325.00 dollars e-certificates and put 70 dollars cash with it ordered them sunday night and they were here today around noon.

Back