• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got In On Some Garage Rock Love!

oh wow you paid money for those things? theyre bland-tastic! haha

Waiting for twitch_man to chime in ;o) Hey, I'm digging these. The fit is awesome and comparable to the OG Jupiters so if you liked those, these'll fill that void!

...and again, there's zero s.w. involvement on these!!! Major plus factor!!!

Waiting for twitch_man to chime in ;o) Hey, I'm digging these. The fit is awesome and comparable to the OG Jupiters so if you liked those, these'll fill that void!

...and again, there's zero s.w. involvement on these!!! Major plus factor!!!

haha im here! dude those are pretty sick! the black and chrome look really classy. i love em. i still cant decide on a color though, there all really cool and different. i'm gonna wait till monday to go to my local O store and see which ones look the best on me. did you see the blue woodgrain?

haha im here! dude those are pretty sick! the black and chrome look really classy. i love em. i still cant decide on a color though, there all really cool and different. i'm gonna wait till monday to go to my local O store and see which ones look the best on me. did you see the blue woodgrain?

They had every color but the Blue Woodgrain so I can't say how those looked :eek:( I do kinda wish they'd of done a Polished Clear/Chrome Iridium pair of these though...that'd of looked awesome in my opinion!

I liked the Matte Black w/ Bronze pair, I liked how the hinges were bronze too, it was really nice, just don't fit me at all.

They had every color but the Blue Woodgrain so I can't say how those looked :eek:( I do kinda wish they'd of done a Polished Clear/Chrome Iridium pair of these though...that'd of looked awesome in my opinion!

that sucks. i'm really interested in those. yeah i think that would be pretty cool, even as a matte clear with chrome.

I liked the Matte Black w/ Bronze pair, I liked how the hinges were bronze too, it was really nice, just don't fit me at all.

i think its cool that they're doing more color combos with matte black other than just black accents.

If they're going for 60's, they need to do classic guitar color combos. Red/White/Chrome, Black/White/Chrome, etc.

I see they have a Woodgrain/Tungsten combo a la the Jupiter Squared. I don't see Blue Woodgrain on O.com.

Back