• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got My Countertop Display

Mr X Metal

Oakley Expert
Finally went and picked up my counter top display. The guy also included 7 pairs of sunglasses, including the original Thump, and 2 sets of B1B Grips. I think I got a pretty good deal at $300. Door of the display is slightly loose but still functions properly and locks. I will include pictures of what I have setup so far and all of the shades that he threw in.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 248
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 247
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    200.7 KB · Views: 255
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 244
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.4 KB · Views: 230
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 240
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.1 KB · Views: 287
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    180.5 KB · Views: 245
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    240.9 KB · Views: 244
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    223.7 KB · Views: 294
Finally went and picked up my counter top display. The guy also included 7 pairs of sunglasses, including the original Thump, and 2 sets of B1B Grips. I think I got a pretty good deal at $300. Door of the display is slightly loose but still functions properly and locks. I will include pictures of what I have setup so far and all of the shades that he threw in.
Many of those glasses I will likely never wear. But they are cool to have regardless. The Thumps still work just fine, but they are so impractical. I was pretty stoked to get the grips. They were free with purchase last Black Friday but I didn't get any.

Like I said before. If you're gonna get rid of them at least send them to someone here on the forum who would show them the proper love
I will keep that in mind as an option. I don't think I'm ready to sell anything yet. While I may not wear them often, they will be well taken care of and displayed nicely in my case for the time being. I vow not to give them to my son to destroy and dismantle.

Latest Posts

Back