• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got my first 2 old school cases

bahamayellow

I should Work at Oakley
Well after a week of dealing and peer pressure from the forum I bought the 2 cases from the guy. Lol Drove 100 miles each way to get these, was only going to buy the table top but figured since I was going all that way might as well try to make a deal. From what I understand these are the RX cases. I was experimenting. Put a few things in.

33A15613-903F-410E-9E91-45455DD8933E.jpeg
D6CE1F2F-180D-4C0B-A5C8-E25710ABF850.jpeg
C1F9DE96-4F22-44C8-81AD-933B77C7BA89.jpeg

Congrats. The tower was my first case too

I would like to get a single tower 4.0 and the single mega tower with drawers. There are 2 in town but one is way to far and the other the person wants quite a bit. Figure this will hold me over for a while. I only have enough stuff to fill one tower I think but would like to use the other cases for my other displays

I would like to get a single tower 4.0 and the single mega tower with drawers. There are 2 in town but one is way to far and the other the person wants quite a bit. Figure this will hold me over for a while. I only have enough stuff to fill one tower I think but would like to use the other cases for my other displays

What part of the country are you in

Back