• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got My First Case!

So, I got my first large case. I already had a 2 tier x metal table top case, and another table top case, (black, 3 tier iirc, it's in storage) but this is my first large case. It's a single wide 3.0, and I got it for $60. Problem is, it doesn't have the shelves. Anyone know where I could acquire them?

Best to get a glass cutting company to make them. @SiRacer420 had some cut for a 3.x case.

Congrats on your first case!

So, I found a 3.0 case for sale online, asked if I could buy just the shelves and the seller declined. Asked to buy the case, they ship the shelves, and they can keep the case. She accepted that, boxed up the glass very well (styrofoam in between each piece, foam lined box, each piece individually bubble wrapped, fragile glass stickers all over the box, etc... ) and shipped it. Box looked good when received, opened it up, and found only 2 of the 4 survived. FML

Well, I made due with what I had, and this is the rough result so far.

20200422_170431.jpg

20200422_170406.jpg

20200422_170332.jpg

20200422_170402.jpg

Sorry. Min Plastics is a business. They're in Honolulu and can custom cut acrylic sheets for shelving. I know you're looking for genuine glass. But thought I would throw that out there just in case.

Back