• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got my Juliet's back from a tune up

-=Jeff=-

Oakley Expert
Showed up today. they look GREAT with Root beer on them. only problem is they are too tight, and I found the T-shocks are '25' so I called and they are sending me a pair of '15' in root beer.

Specs:
Plasma frames
VR28 Black Iridium Lenses
Root Beer, Temple shocks, Nose bombs and Ear Socks

I am happy and here are a few pics

2012-02-11_15-51-31_473.jpg

2012-02-11_15-51-39_420.jpg

2012-02-11_15-51-49_897.jpg

I might be doing this to a pair of X Metal finish frames. It is a unique look, I really like it. Didn't even know that they made root beer temple shocks. Are those included in the unobtanium frame accessory package?

They are supposed to send you a full set, as you would have if you bought BNIB, but I've found they don't if you don't ask. I usually include a detailed letter as to what I want and then call warranty right after they arrive because then I can also order more extra rubber for the usual charge per piece. They look really good though, very classy slick look in that frame.

And yes they make Root Beer temples...they don't market them on the web like the nose and ear pieces but Black and Root Beer are the only two colors they make where you don't have to work the agents for at customer care

I am getting the '15' shocks for free.. I don't need the smaller nose bombs

I do have an extra pair of nose bombs and root beer ear socks if I ever need them

TheRevTty,

I had Root Beer Nose and Ears on my X Metal frames but swapped to black to match my Black Iridium Polarized lenses