• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got My New Plasma X-squared With Fire Lenses.

I think you should immediately stop wearing them. Give them to another member here (NOT ME) to let them see if it also gives them headaches while they wear it.

Just a suggestion. :laugh:

I get a headache from a pair that is to tight.

Maybe, i hace the ice iridium les also of course not polarized, i can swap and see what happens. Dont know where i saw the polarized lens gives headaches sometimes

Maybe, i hace the ice iridium les also of course not polarized, i can swap and see what happens. Dont know where i saw the polarized lens gives headaches sometimes
It's been known to happen. I actually know a woman who gets nauseous when she wears polarized lenses for more than 5 minutes. And I'm not talking about five and dime cheapies. I'm talking Oakleys and Maui Jims.

I have both polarized and non. They both give me a headache after wearing them for some time. For me its the way it squeezes my head at the tips of the arms. @

That one XS that may stir me up to start looking for one. I've yet to decide if the XS if for me. By the way, nice piece dude. Love the Fire lens.

Love the color of the fire iridium but im not sure if im crazy but a bit of headaches after use them a couple of times?

Yeah, you also get some "Ghosting" when looking through fire. In my opinion fire is awesome looking, but definitely fashion before function type lens.