• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got my VR46 Sutro today....lol

Markman69

I should Work at Oakley
Looks like oakley at it again with the jokes.

I was so excited to get home and open the box. Then this is what I got.

Packing slip even says A navy Sutro should be in the Box.

was offered a refund Again, for the second time. Customer care is blowing it and the warehouse is sad lol

Gonna be selling all my sutros soon!
0F5883A6-7D81-456C-BDF4-63732A544752.jpeg

Looks like oakley at it again with the jokes.

I was so excited to get home and open the box. Then this is what I got.

Packing slip even says A navy Sutro should be in the Box.

was offered a refund Again, for the second time. Customer care is blowing it and the warehouse is sad lol

Gonna be selling all my sutros soon! View attachment 799768
Haha shut uppppp

The thing about it is that you cant even talk to anyone from lux who even gives a **** about this kind of thing anymore.

To be fair the company I worked for HAD a manufacturing plant in McDonough GA. There's a reason we shut it down. The gene pool own there appears to still be as thin as it was back then.

As @Ventruck points out your probably lucky to get a pair with the same amount of syllables in the name from those clowns.

Their customer service is brutal. I ordered some frog skins this spring and never received them. Person I spoke to on the phone said that she was resubmitting the order. Month goes by and they said that they were out of stock. Didn’t get my refund until last month after calling two more times.

I'll gone for the top trump on this one.
Missus-Penny Polished
Me Switch Ti Ice
Sent these off to Oakley UK 6(ish) years ago for flex coupler repair (unknowlingly that they could not be repaired. Posted with Special delivery fully tracked etc. After about 3 weeks not had anything back so chased them up. They had been signed for at the Coventry postal hub, After that nothing......
Oakley expressed that they were lost & would only compensate for their discontinued retail price, Despite the obvious fact that they would be impossible to replace for these prices. They then relented a bit and on top of this offered us anything from the sunglasses range. I was totally indifferent to anything in the range at that time We settled on a pair of new straight jacket and the other half Fives Squared. Totally p*ssed that we would never get our glasses back. Then i was at work one afternoon taking a call from a guy in Scotland, Asking if i had sent 2 pairs of glasses to Oakley. Thankfully he was an honest guy, Who had received £600 quids worth of glasses, He duly returned them to us. It turns out that in Europe at the time Oakley were send repairs like this to Holland, Somewhere along the line the shipment had been sent to Oakley Italy. They were repaired, How the F*ck they could be so incompetent beggared belief. We did ok out of it though😁😁

Back