• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got New Holbrooks!

oakleyandi

Oakley Expert
SoCal
I'm amazed on how well some collectors treat their stuff: I just got two new Holbrooks, Jupiter Camo and Ducati and I just can't stop thinking of the dedication and effort that some collectors put on their items. Amazing condition, incredibly well taken care of, even the cardboard boxes are great! Thanks Jive, thumps up to you man!

i baby my o-matter frames :) or do my best to. i really need some spare microfiber bags to clean. I like putting the boxes on my bookshelf make great display items. :dance3:
congrat's andi. jupiter camo holbrook's are sweet.t

i baby my o-matter frames :) or do my best to. i really need some spare microfiber bags to clean. I like putting the boxes on my bookshelf make great display items. :dance3:
congrat's andi. jupiter camo holbrook's are sweet.t

I don't know if it's policy or politness from the girl at the Vault in San Diego, but she always give me standard micro bags, I mean, even if I just walk into browse stuff she gives me bags, one or two. You should ask at your store, she does it even in front of the manager like if it is something common to give away bags... cool

Back