• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got New Holbrooks!

Can you still get the SGH Matte clears i got a pair last week but the blots on the left have a little chip on them... You wouldn't see it unless you really looked but i may want a second pair as i think i'd be wearing them a lot when the sun comes back to the UK...if ever? lol

Can you still get the SGH Matte clears i got a pair last week but the blots on the left have a little chip on them... You wouldn't see it unless you really looked but i may want a second pair as i think i'd be wearing them a lot when the sun comes back to the UK...if ever? lol

In many SGH in Southern California they have the matte clears...i obviously don't know about the UK but just call if there is one near by!

I was in one of the SGH a few weeks ago didn't spot them and plus when i started asking about others the guy said all they have is out so i'm guessing they don't have them in the UK stores. Just had a look on the US site and they don't have them listed on there either guess i'll just have to wait till i spot another pair on ebay!?

even without a special box and micro bag is that pair AWESOME!!

IMO

would be cool but we don't get special treatment :laugh:

Latest Posts

Back