• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got new lenses for my Mag Four!

randsome01

Oakley Beginner
I am a big fan of the Mag Four. I have three pairs right now. I have the denim frame with black iridium lenses, black carbide with persimmon lenses and most recently I got the plasma frame with fire iridium lenses. Unfortunately the plasma frame didn't really work out for me. They look too small on my face (I know what what you may think, those might be the Mag Four S. They are aren't. I double checked to make sure.) There is a silver lining, I was able to take those fantastic looking fire iridium lenses and put them on my denim frames. Check out the photo below!

IMG_9561.jpg

I think it looks pretty good. I'll be rotating lenses when needed. Changing the lenses on the Mag Four isn't really difficult although I highly recommend you keep track of where the screws are when you do this. I need to find a new home for the Mag Four plasma frames, I guess eBay will have to do.

But long story short,
I GOT NEW MAG FOUR FIRE IRIDIUM LENSES!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I'm a huge fan of the Mag Four, Mag Four S, Four and Four S. I have a pair each of plasma Mags and a number of Four frames. I just got a set of Four S Ice Blue with Light Blue lenses that I took a Fire Iridium lens from a polished black Four S and love it! Glad to see there's another Four person out there!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431399030.933008.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431399041.283377.jpg

Back