• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got Pitboss II? I Got 6!

• Thread starter Jairmayah
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Jairmayah

Apparently this is upsetting people. Don't really know why.

photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG
photo 3.JPG
photo 4.JPG
photo 5.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish there was an option to dislike. Only because others would have like to get in on the deal and this is what you get.

I wish there was an option to dislike. Only because others would have like to get in on the deal and this is what you get.
Meh, there are plenty of deals that have passed me by that I would have LOVED to get in on but I unfortunately was at the wrong place at the wrong time. I've been going on Woot nearly every single day for YEARS looking for good deals so I definitely feel I deserve it. By the way, I'm the one that posted the deal in the forum for others to see.

While it is true. No need to rub it in, is more of what I mean to say. :(

While it is true. No need to rub it in, is more of what I mean to say. :(
Oh, man I'm not trying to rub it in. I'm sorry if you see it that way for real. I mean like I said, they're not all for me so I'm not trying to brag saying that I personally have 6 pairs all to myself, LOL! 1 is going to a member, 2 to a brother and 1 to a friend then I'm keeping 2. I just currently have the 6 in my posesion so I thought it'd be cool to take a photo of em all together since it will most likely never happen again. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back