• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got Screwed By USPS!!!

you and me the same. been expecting a package of two ichiro juliets. tracking says it was delivered BUT then i noticed that the delivery zipcode was wrong. worse part is, i have no way to make my complaint. i have sending emails to usps and all they can do is apologize. seller is helping me out but it is really taking long (not his fault). good thing they were insured by the seller. is there any hope for me to get my money back though? feels like i was just raped or something, very helpless....

Sold an X Squared on Ebay, shipped on 06/26 but still haven't reached the buyer yet, buyer already filed a case and won, so he got his money back and im out of an X Squared

Sold an X Squared on Ebay, shipped on 06/26 but still haven't reached the buyer yet, buyer already filed a case and won, so he got his money back and im out of an X Squared

Out of curiosity, did you insure the package?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Well I bought a pair of x's off ebay and the shipper sent it without insurance. Says according to tracking its waiting to be picked up but I go and they cant find it. Since I haven't picked it up and it shows that, am I responsible if usps loses it if the shipper doesn't add insurance.

Back