• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got Screwed By USPS!!!

I have been using usps all the while i guess i have to be careful though i have not lost any package.. hope you guys be able to find/receive the items your looking for... hope they improve their service as well.

I also herd USPS and amazon are working on a deal that will have the USPS delivering packages on Sundays for the rights to exclusively deliver all packages from amazon. So if they are having trouble now imagne when that happens

I think I have 4 packages from Amazon due Tuesday. They didn't use Saturday or Sunday for their 2-day calculation, but I did get notices they shipped out today, thought that was odd.

How can a private company make federal employees work Sundays?

Thank god i've never had a package lost, But my fat lazy **** of a mail man is to lazy to get out of the truck and knock on the door, so instead of receiving my first pair of Romeos today, I got a yellow slip saying sorry we missed you. MY FATHER WAS WORKING FROM HOME ALL DAY, Now I have to wait till saturday to pick them up unless I can find someone to go out of their way to the post office for me. :mad:

By the way, I haven't had USPS actually deliver me a package in about a year, and have made about a dozen complaints to the Post office. clearly nothing has changed.

Thank god i've never had a package lost, But my fat lazy **** of a mail man is to lazy to get out of the truck and knock on the door, so instead of receiving my first pair of Romeos today, I got a yellow slip saying sorry we missed you. MY FATHER WAS WORKING FROM HOME ALL DAY, Now I have to wait till saturday to pick them up unless I can find someone to go out of their way to the post office for me. :mad:

By the way, I haven't had USPS actually deliver me a package in about a year, and have made about a dozen complaints to the Post office. clearly nothing has changed.

Usps do not even pass by my house buy instead they just head straight to the cluster mail box and leaves a note "dog loose". First of all it is not even my dog. Second, I am in the house the whole day. Had I seen them pass by the house, I would go outside and meet them.
I want to leave a note in the mail box but I am scared that they might do something with my mail lol.

I finally get my package and they are all scratched and frame is loose. I ******* hate ebay sometimes

Back