• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got some Katos finally!

^Yeah this seller normally has several of each pair that he puts on eBay. I'm sure that he's got a connection with someone at hq. He had several Kato x a while back and I purchased 2 of them and some sutros. All are legit.
I’m surprised he has the super bowl pair but I’m definitely not complaining if they’re all legit

Here are the steps, the hatch is the ‘round thing’ on the temple, there is a notch on the bottom you can use a fingernail to open the first time, it will open a bit hard the first time.

1. open the hatch on the temple. the first time this will take a little effort. Notice the long pin location in the middle hole and the arrow facing straight backward.

2. adjust the arm up or down to fit your preference.

3. turn the pegs so the long peg goes in the hole which corresponds to which angle you turned the temples (if you angled the temples down, the arrow needs to point down and the long pin lines up with the bottom hole and likewise on top).

4. once the pegs are lined up to the correct holes shut the hatch until it clicks.

hope that helps, step 3 was the tricky one for me to figure out.
Thank you!

What’s the reason for all these unofficially released pairs with scuffs in lenses.
Been seeing issues with lenses on all these 3rd party Kato sellers for a couple of months now.

What’s the reason for all these unofficially released pairs with scuffs in lenses.
Been seeing issues with lenses on all these 3rd party Kato sellers for a couple of months now.
eBay description said due to storage not actual use, not sure what they mean

I purchased his 1st one several nights ago so that makes at least 58.

But like we saw with the mvp jawbreakers there seems to be a few extra laying around. It would be nice if they found a few extra precious mettle sutros laying around.

Latest Posts

Back