• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got The New Crankcase!

• Thread starter Deleted member 24
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24

Went to my O store today with every intention of buying the matte black with violet Crankcase and walked away with these polished black and black iridium polarized lenses. They just shined! Unfortunately i suck at photography:

895424cc.jpg

6f55bfc9.jpg

Curious abt size and fit...occupation ...are u a major player in a covert war to stop the illuminati's conspiracy to subvert personal freedom and liberty...welcome to the resistance

Menendez1293 said:
So how do they fit? I would assume similar to the fuel cell.

They're in between a gascan and a fuel cell. Soo.. Pretty flawless. They're good for both wearers and are so light due to the cutouts on the stems. And matte clear with ice polarized? Enough said.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Curious abt size and fit...occupation ...are u a major player in a covert war to stop the illuminati's conspiracy to subvert personal freedom and liberty...welcome to the resistance

No I think he is Law Enforcement Officer. Completely understandable that he does not want to post images that may compromise his identity. The crankcase may interest me, anyone how long until they will reach the shores of down under, or eBay for that matter?

Very cool. I plan on trying a pair out as soon as my store gets them. Enjoy them.

Looks like a Gascan with a hole to me.... So innovative... The Lux guys should be proud of this one, that and the Dispatch II.... Idoits! BRING JIM BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!