• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got these recently at a thrift store for fifty cents. I am new to Oakley collecting.

Any Ideas on the value?

• Total voters
Hello Everyone. Thank you so much for your assistance. As it turned out my son did not want them. I have been very busy since my original post. So this month I posted in Marketplace to sell them for $300, thinking I would get offers. A buyer flew into my town from 800 miles away, looked at them, didn't even try them on, and handed me $300, turned around and flew back home. Such a fun adventure, thanks for your help in the journey.

Hello Everyone. Thank you so much for your assistance. As it turned out my son did not want them. I have been very busy since my original post. So this month I posted in Marketplace to sell them for $300, thinking I would get offers. A buyer flew into my town from 800 miles away, looked at them, didn't even try them on, and handed me $300, turned around and flew back home. Such a fun adventure, thanks for your help in the journey.
So you’re saying someone flew 800 miles to buy a polished Juliet for $300 when they can be had on eBay with worldwide shipping for $350 or so?

Yes, he said he worked for an airline, I couldn't really believe it, my husband and I joked about it all night last night, but that is exactly what happen. You can't make this story up!

Back