• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got This New Frog - USA Old Glory

hkwinger

Oakley Expert
California, USA
When I was at the O store today spending my roll back bucks, I saw these things. I am not a frog guy but I do wear the few pairs that I have every not and then. I thought to myself "who wears these?" but I figured July 4th is coming up so what the hell. I was a little put off by the $200 price tag for Frogskins but thank goodness for all the Oakley bucks.
Frogskins Old Glory - USA
DSCN1391_zps6b95b2ef.jpg

DSCN1393_zpsd6aac79c.jpg

These have been around since summer last year. They were made to celebrate the Olympics. First time I've seen them in the cardboard box though, and first time I've seen the white cardboard box.

When I was at the O store today spending my roll back bucks, I saw these things. I am not a frog guy but I do wear the few pairs that I have every not and then. I thought to myself "who wears these?" but I figured July 4th is coming up so what the hell. I was a little put off by the $200 price tag for Frogskins but thank goodness for all the Oakley bucks.
Frogskins Old Glory - USA

Thought the same thing when I bought mine last summer, very surprised at the $200 sticker. They are cool though. Disappointing that these weren't actually limited to the four stores originally claimed.

These have been around since summer last year. They were made to celebrate the Olympics. First time I've seen them in the cardboard box though, and first time I've seen the white cardboard box.

x2 on the box. Cool looking in its own right, simple just like the clear box.

They are marked on the box with the D for discontinued. We got 5 of the old glory and probably 10-15 of the Union Jack. They are not that discounted something like $50. Makes you really wonder how rare these are.

I saw a pair of those in a shop here in the UK, someone had them on, I presumed they were trying them on in store but if they are limited I guess they could of been theirs.I saw the Union flag ones too were they meant to be limited?

I saw these at the Vault last night... I thought when I came in the door I found a gem but when I saw the box.... Now I wonder the same thing, just how many are there?

I saw this too in 2 of our vaults here in eastcoast and they have plenty of them for both but they say its limited.

That sucks if you guys are seeing them everywhere. I thought they were limited to 250 each. I have both pairs, Union Jack and old glory.

Latest Posts

Back