• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Got X Metals FS Or FT

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Never use them and I don't like 'em, if you want them they're yours make an offer

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Never use them and I don't like 'em, if you want them they're yours make an offer

ok leme get back to u on that ill pm you in a bit.

Perfect, thanks

I saw a Pair of Romeo's on ebay this morning on Ebay that was ending soon-it was well over $500 and had a lot of bidders. $800 may take a while though-it might get more attention on ebay

Thanks dude, I thought of eBay before, but it takes a while, at least 7 days and I needed the money right away, I think I'm gonna hold on these XMetals for a while since I already got the new guitar I was looking to buy anyways, but I'm gonna keep the offer if someone want these shades at $1500 without the pennys until saturday.
Thanks for the info man

What are you willing to accept as far as trade bait for the Romeo 1 & X-Metal XX?

Username Hidden said:
What are you willing to accept as far as trade bait for the Romeo 1 & X-Metal XX?

I'm willing to lower the price on the Romeo as low as 600 cash, those XX TiO2 are not for sale anymore, I was just planning to sell them as a whole only but due to the demand on the Romeos I'm willing to lower the price

any chance you're looking to get rid of:

Juliet Xmetal with black iridium
or
X Squared carbon with polarized balck iridium lenses

separately?
:/

Username Hidden said:
any chance you're looking to get rid of:

Juliet Xmetal with black iridium
or
X Squared carbon with polarized balck iridium lenses

separately?
:/

Yeah actually I was thinking of trading the Juliet's I put ruby lenses too on the Juliet's and they look great! I don't have the squared any more sorry dude

Pm me man, I need an x-metal for the holidays! Spread the spirit! :p

Back