• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grabbed A Deal, I Think..

Eyewear outlet is legit. Bought many times from them. While in the uk recently I picked up a Donwood Jupiter from them with no problems

Act now think later. I tried to research but found nothing about this website. The parent company is about 11 years old. I am curious about the numbers on the boxes. Would be a good idea to post a thread. Maybe 300 were not made. Lets use this thread for updates on shipping, item condition, and to see how many people file claim. I really wonder how many they have in stock. It's worth calling them to see that the their # is good before buying. I once was about to buy several Tommy Bahama shirts and found that the guy running the website was on rip off report. I decided not to buy. Strikes me as strange that there is no further info regarding this company.

I'm aware that only 300 of these were made, so my question is, are the glasses and/or boxes serialized?

Seem to be showing at £150 now.

Yup the price went up, most likely because alot of people are buying and/or they're running low on stock, so to the ones still deciding you may want to get one soon cause it will be hard to find a pair for this price again, just use the coupon to lower the cost

Yup the price went up, most likely because alot of people are buying and/or they're running low on stock, so to the ones still deciding you may want to get one soon cause it will be hard to find a pair for this price again, just use the coupon to lower the cost

yeah I asked them on Facebook and they said the original price was a one day price only.

I`m tempted to buy them but I tend to only buy pairs I will wear and cant see myself ever wearing them. Probably a very good investment though.

Back