• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying GRAIL X METALS WANTED. TOP CASH OR TRADES OFFERED.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
If anyone can acquire the rarest, its Ashley. I see some of your frog wish lists have showed up lately, too bad you gave that up.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
Does the Mars RX still have a M*xxxxx serial?

Yes there is a serial number on the arm, the same type that applies to Leather - Gold 04-104 so there is no difference between this and the Ophthalmic version, and of the couple I have known the serials do not match the label.

RX... no sku box though:(

0BB52998-6268-4319-98D3-13E10D475321.jpeg
2F617F26-2250-482C-AE9A-F66BB71AB3DF.jpeg

Just received the XX - 24K 2009 release featuring the skull lens etching. Please message me if you have anything on my wants list that you may consider parting with.

Username Hidden said:
Just received the XX - 24K 2009 release featuring the skull lens etching. Please message me if you have anything on my wants list that you may consider parting with.
Can you post a pic of that? I’d love to see...

That's pretty good. It's not even on your list. Well done.

Username Hidden said:
Can you post a pic of that? I’d love to see...
#metoo

Also, I know a guy that just got an XM/Persimmon Juliet from an old sports rep. No paperwork but I have to assume it’s the real deal. He will be posting some new buys soon.

Username Hidden said:
That's pretty good. It's not even on your list. Well done.
Lol. It was a “double” unicorn ie. collect a unicorn by NOT listing that you even want one.