• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Buying GRAIL X METALS WANTED. TOP CASH OR TRADES OFFERED.

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
By the biggest miracle that I have experienced in over 20 years of collecting I have lucked into a second pair of Black Chrome R1, the first pair I had was stolen from me in 2008 so to recapture another seems like an act of Karma from God. For me the ultimate X Metal of all time. Wants list amended, if you have anything let me know, best prices paid.

Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
By the biggest miracle that I have experienced in over 20 years of collecting I have lucked into a second pair of Black Chrome R1, the first pair I had was stolen from me in 2008 so to recapture another seems like an act of Karma from God. For me the ultimate X Metal of all time. Wants list amended, if you have anything let me know, best prices paid.
What on earth does that one look like Ashley?

Username Hidden said:
What on earth does that one look like Ashley?

Not so Chrome looking like a Polished X Metal, more dark akin to Black Chrome, absolutely no serial or trace of, genuine factory piece and just beyond stratospheric to have or to see for real. I will have to do some pics sometime.

Figured this was the right thread

I believe I picked up a mars crater RX. I don’t see how to determine the difference between mars regular verses RX

Someone mentioned the sku. But it seems to look the same as my other crater