• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grails

greg

Oakley Expert
Philadelphia
its almost 3am est and I am wondering if people like @OakleyFrankFMJ @Romeo Van Frogskinstein @FearGearGarage and @Gecko do they have grails??? like they own practically like every pair, but do they have that one pair that goes beyond every other pair. IDK i am really tired and I am just wondering....

What are some of your grails @ the forum? I am sure, a lot threads were made like this, but lately I have been searching old threads and a lot of members are no longer active. maybe time for a new thread like this.

For me it always was and always will be the Indy500 pitboss... God has blessed me beyond belief in letting me own a pair and the same number #83 as my birth year of 1983. I will forever be thankful.

@David_Oakley a r1 for you doesnt count

Well, my grail is the Yellow Livestrong C6 but probably will never actually obtain.

There's quite a nice thread dealing with it for x-metals: http://www.oakleyforum.com/threads/the-grail-your-grail-x-metal.4441/ but that still leaves scope for a general thread too.

I've worked my way through a few grails; probably my ultimate grail was the polished carbon/slate Ichiro Juliet but there were things like JBRs along the way too.

I guess my current grail target would be the carbon/blue Ichiro Juliet. Or 24ks. 24ks are readily attainable, I just baulk a bit at the asking price but I'll bite eventually.

I would be content with a pair of Valentine Frogskins and everything else would just be the jelly to my peanut butter sandwich.

A pair was on ebay about a year ago buy it now for $699 USD.

well every now and then my grail changes... before it was the tron and ducati pitboss which i have acquired... then it was a mars crater, then it was a plasma R1.... now for me im on the hunt for a leather mars, C-six, a couple of trenchcoats, a fire splice.... these pairs have been on sale in the forum and ebay but bad timing as i dont have the funds to buy them yet! lol!... oh add to that a timebomb 2 and a hollow point!

I have 2 grails I can think of off the top of my head. One is a specific New Straight Jacket the other isnt even a pair of sunglasses but just a cool display piece. Dont have them yet... but someday, someday I will.

Last edited:
Back