• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grails

Does he work for Oakley? So he made the c six livestrong... I am sure they're will done. But whats difference between him or anyone else creating them?

My two grails would be the c-six aluminum which I am fortunate to have and my number 1 Juan Pablo Montoya's personal white gascan which was never released for sale and from an interview he did he said were only about six of them out there
image.jpg

Correct, Dann is the head of Oreview. Hes probably the most well respected and well known collector out there. His knowledge is vastly superior to about 99% of us especially on vintage stuff. He did not make the c six. I speak to him regularly....great guy!

But there are some prototypes i believe.
That Livestrong C-Six Carbon is at the top of my list as well, but I don't count on ever acquiring it. I have heard of an individual acquiring yellow icons and yellow rubbers from Oakley to make a custom Livestrong Carbon. I remember the real ones getting auctioned off and the one that was auctioned off to benefit the Lance Armstrong Foundation. It sure would be nice to get my hands on one though to complement the Livestrong TB II.

Back