• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grails

That Livestrong C-Six Carbon is at the top of my list as well, but I don't count on ever acquiring it. I have heard of an individual acquiring yellow icons and yellow rubbers from Oakley to make a custom Livestrong Carbon. I remember the real ones getting auctioned off and the one that was auctioned off to benefit the Lance Armstrong Foundation. It sure would be nice to get my hands on one though to complement the Livestrong TB II.

So wait did oakley make the livestrong c six or did that guy dann??? was it an offical oakley product? did it come with an oakley retail box that said c six livestrong?

So wait did oakley make the livestrong c six or did that guy dann??? was it an offical oakley product? did it come with an oakley retail box that said c six livestrong?
Five were made by Oakley - special box and the lazer engraved plaque signed by Lance Armstrong

That Livestrong C-Six Carbon is at the top of my list as well, but I don't count on ever acquiring it. I have heard of an individual acquiring yellow icons and yellow rubbers from Oakley to make a custom Livestrong Carbon. I remember the real ones getting auctioned off and the one that was auctioned off to benefit the Lance Armstrong Foundation. It sure would be nice to get my hands on one though to complement the Livestrong TB II.

Five were made by Oakley - special box and the lazer engraved plaque signed by Lance Armstrong

so what does that guy dann have to with anything?

What Valkie said. A replica was created though.

omg... So there is an actual oakley c six livestrong product with an SKU and retail packaging ( as in it says c six livestrong on the label or box) is that correct?

omg... So there is an actual oakley c six livestrong product with an SKU and retail packaging ( as in it says c six livestrong on the label or box) is that correct?
5 were created by Oakley. I have not seen the outer boxes, so I am not aware of any labeling. I have only seen pictures of the actual sunglasses with the wooden display box and Livestrong Plaque.

It has nothing to do with Dann. You asked why it was not on the O Review. It was answered that he does not add a lot of factory customs to the database possibly because it may lead to a whole bunch of unverifiable customs on what is known as the official unofficial list of Oakley products. I think that's where the confusion stems from.

omg... So there is an actual oakley c six livestrong
It has nothing to do with Dann. You asked why it was not in the O Review. It was answered that he does not add a lot of factory customs to the database possibly because it may lead to a whole bunch of unverifiable customs on what is known as the official unofficial list of Oakley products.

Now everything makes sense!!!!!!!!! I thought, they were telling me he made them. when they were telling me...what you said above ^

Latest Posts

Back