• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grails

As for #1 of 5 of the officially Livestrong C Six, it is owned by a collector in the UK that won it years ago from the charity auction.

What Valkie said. A replica was created though.

Several replicas have been made complete with replicated plate that is either cleared or says prototype. I don't know if the unobtainium is from Oakley or just replicated by someone. The earstems were cleared, but the guys that did the custom didn't want to tell me how they did it.

So wait did oakley make the livestrong c six or did that guy dann??? was it an offical oakley product? did it come with an oakley retail box that said c six livestrong?

so what does that guy dann have to with anything?

You asked why it wasnt on oreview and i said he (dann) doesnt always list one offs.

C six all the way, I actually like the look of the aluminum over the carbon fiber (could be that I have never seen ether in person) but I just love that metal look.

The Medusa would also be a Grail, probably more then the C-Six. I have always loved that and to me it just screams MAD SCIENCE! That's the Holy of Holy's for me... (Just the hat, goggles would be cool but not at all nessesary)

Those are my grails

Last edited:
I would say absolute grails for me would be the craftsman prototype Breadbox and the gold OTT (that's right, I want your stuff fellas). There's lower tear ones, but those are the top.

Moda3.......
Atmos.....(which iv bought and should be on there way if I haven't being screwd).....
Moda3......again......
and Moda3.

And the EB3D

Back