• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Granite availability for custom Batwolf?

Radstark

Oakley Beginner
I noticed that the Granite colour for Batwolfs is not available in customization page although it can be selected in "premade" (probably not the right term) models. Furthermore, I've seen that some people actually got the custom Batwolf with a Granite frame. But the Batwolf line is not discontinued as far as I know.
My question: is Granite just out of stock temporarily or has it disappeared forever?

Batwolf is a nice frame with a lot of coverage. I like how you can customize the icons easily. I have 3 pairs I got several years ago.

I noticed that the Granite colour for Batwolfs is not available in customization page although it can be selected in "premade" (probably not the right term) models. Furthermore, I've seen that some people actually got the custom Batwolf with a Granite frame. But the Batwolf line is not discontinued as far as I know.
My question: is Granite just out of stock temporarily or has it disappeared forever?

Granite is most certainly still available in custom Batwolf. It may be out of stock at your local store but if you need some assistance let me know and I can look into it for you. PM me #RADSTARK and we can chat if you like!

Granite is most certainly still available in custom Batwolf. It may be out of stock at your local store but if you need some assistance let me know and I can look into it for you. PM me #RADSTARK and we can chat if you like!

The OP was referring to it not being available OCP at the website I think (as I am typing this it is not available there).
Certainly in store it may be different as you well mention.

Unfortunately here in Italy we only have one Oakley store. The site's map gives out a lot because they're all optitians that also happen to have Oakley products. As soon as I end up in Milan with some money left (living in Rome at the moment) I'll check it out for sure!
I'll also keep monitoring the website's custom section since it looks like we're not sure Granite won't be back there.

Back