• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

For Sale Grape Gascan And Brown Smoke Pups

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
U

Username Hidden

Hi guys,

I am trying to clear some space and these two will be the first to go. I am asking $75 OBO shipped for each pair to the continental US, outside of that PM me about shipping.

The first are a pair of Brown Smoke / Tungsten Iridium Polarized Monster Pups. These are in very good shape, frames show normal wear but nothing excessive as they didn't get much face time from me. The lenses are in excellent shape with really no marks at all to speak of, not even any cleaning marks that I can.

The second pair is a pair of Grape Gascans. I really like the frame but I just don't wear them. They are in good shape, I would say a 7.5 overall. The frame shows normal wear from a pair that has been used and worn and the lenses do have a few scratches but nothing horrible. I tried to catch them with the camera on my phone since I can't find my big camera. **SOLD To O_LIFE_13**

I am including pictures below and if you have any questions please feel free to PM. I am mainly interested in selling but will listen to trade offers too.

DSCF1503.jpg

DSCF1506.jpg

DSCF1505.jpg

Some people reacted to this post.
Pm sent

PM'd..

PM's replied

Pm sent about shipping

Gascans pending...

Payment sent on gascan grapes.
Thanks

Gascans sold! Thank O-Life

Username Hidden said:
What! No interest in the Pups?? Make an offer, I am ready for these to be gone so I can make room for a few new things I purchased...

There is ZERO love for MPs on here right now...:-(

Bump for a fine Tuesday morning... Let's get these pups to a new home! I am open to offers and trades as well so just let me know what you have and we will go from there,

Back