• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Grape Stretchline Gas Cans

Malv1

Oakley Expert
Did these come with a special bag or anything with them? I am looking at a set on CL and the seller says one of the O emblems fell off so I am waiting on better pics from him to determine what is gong on. He doesn't have the bag or box with them either so I am going to post pics here when I get them to make sure all seems well since I am not too familiar with the GC series.

Thanks!

Here are the pics I received yesterday from the seller... Do they look legit? He said the pictures make them look way more blue than they actually are.

Grape5.jpg

Grape4.jpg

Grape3.jpg

Grape2.jpg

Grape1.jpg

Grape6.jpg

a stretchline Gascan??
wanna see pics!

Yeah according to O-review they were released under stretchline... They are grape/grey and are 12-694 model number. I guess it used to be called Crystal Merlot but I like the Grape name a lot better... I am still waiting on pics from the seller but o-review has a good pic of them on their site under glasses tab.

Ok, so what exactly is stretchline?

the stretchline have the Oakley letter on the stem not just the O - that's why i was wondering that you found a stretchline Gascan....

True dat.
No "OAKLEY" stretchline wordage. Just an icon.
But still nice in their own way. Don't see enough Grape around.

But to the OP, there will not be a special bag.
I have Stretchline Warden, and had the Twitch too. Both normal bags.

Back