• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Great For Fishing???

Welcome to the forums. You should check out the polarized angling specific hijinx. They were created with fishing in mind! Plus the hijinx are just an awesome pair in themselves. But they make the angling specific lenses for a lot of other styles too. Just type angling in the search on the oakley site and it will show you all the options. Hope this helps!

Welcome, anything with the shallow blue or deep blue polarized lense that also has hydrophobic coating (water repelling). Off the top of my head I think Monster Dog, Pit Bull and Half Jacket was released with these lenses but there could be more

The Hijinx, while being a great frame, is being discontinued this year. So it might not be the best pair if you want new lenses in the future. Several pairs come with the Deep Blue Polarized (for salt water) and Shallow Blue Polarized (for freshwater). As stated above they come in several models. Not mentioned above is the Bottlerocket that just came out with the Deep Blue Polarized.

I´m fishing with Deep Blue Polarized (Straight Jackets), amazing in almost every condition (lake, river, sea). Highly recommended ! (and, by the way, beautiful to look at)

Latest Posts

Back