• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Deal Great help from jmaxime89

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

@jmaxime89 helped me acquire a piece that was out of my reach. I am forever grateful for his kindness.

Some people reacted to this post.
It was a real pleasure giving a hand to a great collector ! I am willing to help you again anytime

OK.. what piece? stop teasing.. lol.. (and stop giving me ideas on what stuff to buy!!)

i bet a watch.... a really really cool watch...like the one @jmaxime89 is wearing... right @GH4AU ? oooorrrrr.... a carbon.... wait for it.... fiber..... C6!!!!!

Awesome. So glad to hear stories like this!

That's what makes this community great!

Username Hidden said:
i bet a watch.... a really really cool watch...like the one @jmaxime89 is wearing... right @GH4AU ? oooorrrrr.... a carbon.... wait for it.... fiber..... C6!!!!!

Ahah it is a killswitch bezel, the heritage one. 100 made.

I don't think I could have bought a FMJ as easily as I bought this, neither a carbon c six ;)

Username Hidden said:
Ahah it is a killswitch bezel, the heritage one. 100 made.

I don't think I could have bought a FMJ as easily as I bought this, neither a carbon c six ;)
Was it on Ste-Cath ?

Username Hidden said:
Was it on Ste-Cath ?
I wanted to go at Laval store but they didn't have it, could have ordered but went on Ste-Catherine instead. And told them I didn't want to buy anything for myself there. After they double crossed me telling me that they put the madman raw aside for me and the next hour when I arrived it was sold. And at Laval I get to see hum hum sneakpeeks hum

Username Hidden said:
I wanted to go at Laval store but they didn't have it, could have ordered but went on Ste-Catherine instead. And told them I didn't want to buy anything for myself there. After they double crossed me telling me that they put the madman raw aside for me and the next hour when I arrived it was sold. And at Laval I get to see hum hum sneakpeeks hum
Damn I shoulda checked ... I wonder if SBR have one ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.