• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Great trade deal and found new friend

nicosauve1

I should Work at Oakley
Humboldt County, CA
I traded a mars jordan matching box/used condition and a pretty cherry Ti-Gold oem juliet for:
a Ti-Violet Penny +original ice lenses + a polished carbon-Ruby XS + bronze + black oem lenses + a small metal vault + a soft vault + extra rubbers for both frames...+ 3 custom made Manzanita hardwood watch stands... from a new shop I discovered via this trade!! See off topic>Watches other than oakley for more pics of the stands
These frames are cherry mint! Unbelievable, so happy with these babies..

@Solomon_Denali a member here on forum, also happens to be a juniper Bowman...and now Manzanita hardwood craftsman...His shop is here! The Tale of The Burning Sanders | Solomon Denali

Guys, you never know what will happen in life, and you never know when a new contact or friend will pop up, or where from. Stay open minded and alert, and flexible, ready to capitalize on opportunity and friendship when it shows itself! Life is too short to do otherwise, and the recent stresses on society, on all of us, should remind us how important the small threads are..because the whole thing is a fabric made of a million small threads. Confucius say! On to pics

image3.jpeg

image4.jpeg