• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greenest Iridium?

@gabbr they replied "I can confirm that the link you have sent is for the G26 Iridium lenses"
But did they confirm that the lens has a rose base? Cause on the website it clearly says the base of those lenses are grey, which makes them Jade iridium by default...
Could you ask them to confirm which base those lenses have, preferably with non-Photoshopped outdoor pictures?
I'm looking for lenses that have this lime-green hue that only the original G26 seems to have:
oakley_m_frame_heater_G26.jpg

But did they confirm that the lens has a rose base? Cause on the website it clearly says the base of those lenses are grey, which makes them Jade iridium by default...
Could you ask them to confirm which base those lenses have, preferably with non-Photoshopped outdoor pictures?
I'm looking for lenses that have this lime-green hue that only the original G26 seems to have:
View attachment 685121
Those look amazing.

View attachment 685121
I sent an other email to them yesterday asking if they were sure that they were G26 and not Jade or Emerald, no answer yet.
I think photos that aren't photoshopped will be hard to get from them.

I sent an other email to them yesterday asking if they were sure that they were G26 and not Jade or Emerald, no answer yet.
I think photos that aren't photoshopped will be hard to get from them.
Yes, I know these guys will do their best not to move a finger if they don't have to. I have plenty of experience with customer service to know the first few messages are just copy+paste responses. Unless they guarantee the lenses sold in their website have a rose base, preferably with pictures taken outdoors from front and back, they won't convince me that these are actually G26s.

Thank you for your time and effort put into this. Much appreciated.

Yes, I know these guys will do their best not to move a finger if they don't have to. I have plenty of experience with customer service to know the first few messages are just copy+paste responses. Unless they guarantee the lenses sold in their website have a rose base, preferably with pictures taken outdoors from front and back, they won't convince me that these are actually G26s.

Ok no problem glad i could help, maybe we get an answer on monday:p

Seriously don’t get your hopes up.
move on they are discontinued.

Seriously don’t get your hopes up.
move on they are discontinued.
I'm not really hopeful they will be the original G26, but I gotta be 100% sure that they are not. After all, it's possible that you can still find old stock in places where Oakley is not as popular as in US.

Back