• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greeting Fellow Addicts

Darkmatter

Oakley Beginner
Hello Fellow Oakley Addicts

Just getting around to posting my introduction but I am currently living in Lousyana. Yeah it Hot and it's really flat and sucks down here. Soon though...after I finish up my next college semester I am moving myself up to Oregon. I love the Northwest I really love cold weather and especially Mountains. I can't wait to get myself back in shape riding my mountain bike in the beautiful mountains of Oregon.:) I started collecting Oakleys about a year and a half ago. It was never intentional to begin a collection I just started with a couple of cheap Oakley Antix...one in Metallic Red one in Polished Black. I now have close to 20 pairs and just recently stumbled across the "Sport" line. I now hardly ever wear any of my Lifestyle line except for the Dispatch...I love my Black Matte finished ones with the black iridium polarized lens, they do look perfect on me. I now have a recent collection of 4 different Oakley Radar XL's and will be receiving my first pair of Jawbones in a color combo of Atomic Orange/Fire Iridium with polished Black lower Jaws with black ear socks and nosepiece. Can't way to receive them I hear they are extremely comfortable.
The most I have spent on a single pair of Oakley's was $600 for the polished black Pit Boss...really a waste of money because I never wear them. My others just seem more comfortable so the Pit Boss mainly stay on display.
Anyway looking forward to meeting other fellow Oakley addicts and will always be looking forward to future purchases.:)

i wear mine pit boss almost daily at the moment :eek:)
and i paid US$ 350 (new) for them . . .

Latest Posts

Back