• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings all From TN.

macwo1f

Oakley Beginner
Was thrilled to find OakleyForum. I have been a long time fan, having owned multiple pair, but broke my TinCans, and looking to repair. They broke at the silver rivet closest to the hinge. I will peruse the site and see if I can find the appropriate location to post the question, in the meantime, if any one can point a noob int he right direction...much appreciated!

Was thrilled to find OakleyForum. I have been a long time fan, having owned multiple pair, but broke my TinCans, and looking to repair. They broke at the silver rivet closest to the hinge. I will peruse the site and see if I can find the appropriate location to post the question, in the meantime, if any one can point a noob int he right direction...much appreciated!

Welcome aboard!

Would suggest posting in the Sunglasses Discussion if you have a question on how to repair them your selves. If you're looking to buy/sell/trade parts or services, please read the exchange guidelines first: Exchange Guidelines

Welcome fellow Tennessean. The sunglasses discussion page would be a good first stop to ask questions about ability to repair. I wear a pair of Rx Tincup which have a very similar arm. Not sure about if they broke what could be done to repair. Pics of the damage would help. If the stem is broken, you may be looking for a whole new pair. If the rivet popped out it may be doable by one of the many people who customize and refurbish frames.

As @OakleyBoss said, if you are looking for replacements or parts read his link on the exchange section for how to gain access.

Back