• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings from Georgia!

Sumdumguy

Oakley Beginner
Hello everyone, I'm here to find the perfect pair of glasses for my weird head.

After years of buying cheap sunglasses that never fit, I finally decided to try and find a nice pair. I settled on some Batwolfs. They just arrived and as expected, they aren't quite right. I'm going to test them for a day or two to make sure they don't work, but currently they are tight above my ears. I'll know soon whether they work or not, as I will get a splitting headache if they don't.

What shades would you guys recommend that are larger than the Batwolfs? I need them to stay on my head at most angles, without pinching above my ears.

Other than being a bit small, these are nice.

20190718_162119.jpg

Hi welcome , have a read at this

Hi welcome , have a read at this

Yep, that's how I decided on the Batwolfs. I'll go read through it again, but I need some suggestions that are larger than the Batwolfs(and not hen's teeth).

Thanks for the reply :)

Hello everyone, I'm here to find the perfect pair of glasses for my weird head.

After years of buying cheap sunglasses that never fit, I finally decided to try and find a nice pair. I settled on some Batwolfs. They just arrived and as expected, they aren't quite right. I'm going to test them for a day or two to make sure they don't work, but currently they are tight above my ears. I'll know soon whether they work or not, as I will get a splitting headache if they don't.

What shades would you guys recommend that are larger than the Batwolfs? I need them to stay on my head at most angles, without pinching above my ears.

Other than being a bit small, these are nice.

View attachment 635459
Welcome.

Have a look at the Turbine/Turbine Rotor. Double Edge.

Many of us are not into the newer stuff. I mainly wear gigantic shield frames lol

Poke around in the selfie thread if the aforementioned big head thread doesn't help

Well it's official, they were too small. Two Excedrin later and they are in the mail back to the store.

I think I'm going to drive to the Oakley store tomorrow. It's a bit of a drive, but I'm worth it ;)

Well it's official, they were too small. Two Excedrin later and they are in the mail back to the store.

I think I'm going to drive to the Oakley store tomorrow. It's a bit of a drive, but I'm worth it ;)
Best way to confirm fits.

And yes, you're worth the drive lol

Sorry for the delay, I made it to the store the day after my last post and then work blew up. I am drawing a few blanks, but I will update as theu come back to me.

I discovered that there are two and a half models that fit and I have made a decision.

EVZero Blades: Fit the best, goober meter was a bit high for me to wear to a customers house. Maybe in the future for the car, they would be fantastic on a road trip.

Gauge 8: Fit perfect after they bent the hinges slightly. Looked good, lenses fit my face. These will be the pair I buy first.

I am drawing a blank on the name of the pair that halfway fit, but I prefered the way the metal frames felt.

Now for the ones that didn't fit(or Goober Overload)

Sutra: Fit perfect, but unless you live in Aspen and wear a ski helmet every day, then you're burying the needle on the goober meter.

Jawbreaker: Not even close. I was honestly surprised by how small these were, there was no way I could wear them.

Turbine/Rotor: They were close, but still tight on the sides. They also sat in a funny spot on my ears.

TBC.

Back