• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings from Guam

Hafa Adai! Regarding the upgraded hinges, there is a vendor who is repairing the hinges and upgrading the hinge rod with a larger diameter setup and including springs that are supposed to be more durable. I have not yet received them back but I only sent them off a couple of days ago and it takes about a week to get anything from Guam to anywhere else. I’ll post up some pics when I get them back.

Hello from Guam!
Great knowledge base here. Currently have XS, Juliet (x metal finish with deep water lenses), Badman (upgraded hinges) and Crosshair along with (2) nos x metal displays. Working on addi

ng an R1 to the mix

Hello from Guam!
Great knowledge base here. Currently have XS, Juliet (x metal finish with deep water lenses), Badman (upgraded hinges) and Crosshair along with (2) nos x metal displays. Working on adding an R1 to the mix.
Greeting & welcome

Managed to grab some R1’s. Also ordered oem dwp lenses for my XS and R1 since I already have a set in my Juliets. Will have the x man refinish the XS and R1 also.