• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings from Japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alien Workshop

Oakley Beginner
Japan
Hi! I've decided to join this forum because I have always loved the style of vintage model Oakleys!

As a child the only thing I wanted was a pair of gray/silver Eye Jackets and I was never able to get a pair while they were in production. I once found a pair of moss green eye jackets in an arcade and for a split second my adolescent brain thought he had hit the jackpot, my conscience soon took over and I ended up turning them into the lost and found. As an adult I wore a pair of Flak Jackets that were lost in the woods during a job, I went back for two days to look for them but they were never found. Unfortunately I don't see any modern models that really interest me, I'm currently interested obtaining a pair of Eye Jackets and Mars.

I'm currently living in Japan and the only Oakley store I've been to so far has been the one in Amerimura, their prices seemed a bit high. I look forward to participating in this community. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back