• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings from Nevada!

Welcome, sorry I missed your intro thread.

Thanks for the new Kitchen Sink tip!
It's cool, there's so many intros that get posted

Of course my dude, the kitchen sink is such a nice bag - it would feel wrong not to share in a SUPER sudden color release after so long

It's cool, there's so many intros that get posted

Of course my dude, the kitchen sink is such a nice bag - it would feel wrong not to share in a SUPER sudden color release after so long
Much appreciated brother! Yeah the KS is bad ass.

What Oak glasses do you have? You may never financially recover from this place... lol

Much appreciated brother! Yeah the KS is bad ass.

What Oak glasses do you have? You may never financially recover from this place... lol

I have a "few" haha..got like a dozen or so, Including some RX ones. Half of them are just Radar EVs. my favorite one that i daily is the Sanctuary Swirl EV with the Deep water instead of the grey.
20220805_102847.jpg

This is my second favorite, radar ev with Prizm pol 24k. I don't take this one out much since this lens is IMPOSSIBLE to get ATM as a replacement.
20220805_103046.jpg

I have a "few" haha..got like a dozen or so, Including some RX ones. Half of them are just Radar EVs. my favorite one that i daily is the Sanctuary Swirl EV with the Deep water instead of the grey.View attachment 983243

This is my second favorite, radar ev with Prizm pol 24k. I don't take this one out much since this lens is IMPOSSIBLE to get ATM as a replacement.View attachment 983244
Great taste, I have some Radars and Radarlocks but no EVs for whatever reason I think they look awesome.

Great taste, I have some Radars and Radarlocks but no EVs for whatever reason I think they look awesome.
Off the top of my head - also sitting on Jawbreakers, Split Shots, 1 Holbrook and 1 XL, 1 Flak 2.0, Gauge 6/8, carbon blades (1 RX), and I believe a carbon shift too, somewhere

Latest Posts

Back