• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings From New Member Lamsouth

Lamsouth

Oakley Beginner
Atlanta
Hi,

I am a newcomer to the world of Oakly but have really enjoyed my journey thus far. I started collecting Oakly sunglasses about 6 months ago but have managed to get my collection up to 12 sunglasses. I have the entire Max Fear Light collection, two of the Science series Fuel Cells and two of the Infinite Hero sunglasses. I live on the northeast side of Atlanta, Georgia and am lucky enough to have both an Oakley store and Oakley vault relatively close by. I am looking forward to my time on the forum. Thanks.

Lamsouth

I have all four of the Max Fear Light sunglasses, Infinite Hero Fuel Cell, Infinite Hero Split Jacket, two Fast Jacket XL, Flak Jacket XL, the Violet Iridium Science Fuel Cell, Emerald Iridium Fuel Cell, Polarized Black Iridium Scalpel. I am just getting started but it can get expensive.

LOL, I would love to get a Pit Boss or Juliet but will need to save up for them. The metals tend to be a little more expensive.

Thanks much. I would love to pick up a pair of Pit Bosses but I understand that the Pit Boss 2 is considerably different from the original Pit Boss. Does anyone know what the primary diffeerences are? Not sure if I should try to pickup the 2 or find an older version. I am somewhat large headed so not sure if that will make a difference.

Latest Posts

Back