• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings From Ontario

Sanford

Oakley Beginner
Canada
Hi all,
Just came to say hi! I have loved Oakley since the Blades came out; I was 14 yrs old then and could not afford a pair nor would my parents buy a pair for me. Fast forward to late 90's or early 2000's (so long ago) I bought my first pair of Juliets and prescription Square Wires. Since then I have never bought any other pair of prescription glasses other than Oakley's

Since I discovered this site about 3 weeks ago and finding out that the X Metals are being discontinued I went out and bought myself a pair of XS polished carbon with polarized lenses and because of this forum I'm obsessed with getting more x metals...

Right now I'm looking at a pair of X Metal XX going for about 700 (conversion and brokerage) maybe someone here can provide some input, are they worth this much or can they be got for cheaper? I was looking on eBay (bmcaps)..

Cheers

Cool - I'm in Edmonton. There is a "canada network" thread where we fire updates and any steals that we come across. We do our best to keep people posted so if something pops up someone on the forum gets it.

Welcome to the forum. Also from Ontario Canada but Ottawa region. If you have any questions or concerns this is the place to find all yours answers and then some, members are great here!

Thanks Oakster11, the members have been great here, I'm so happy to have found this site and to know that I'm not alone in my obsession :thumb:

Back