• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings from the Garden State!!

Hey guys. I'm new here from New Jersey. I've been a big fan of Oakleys for a few years now. I use to own a pair of X-Metal Juliet's with the ruby lenses but they were stolen out of my GF's purse while we were at work. It made me so mad. I then had a new pair after that but those were lost... Ok I have bad luck with sunglasses. I currently sport the FastJackets which I love. I actually found this site while looking to find the Infinite Hero backpack. I kept putting off buying one and eventually they discontinued it. I was so mad, but I'm glad I found the site. I can now connect with fellow Oakley lovers.

welcome man don't worry, karma will get those people back for taking those Juliets from you I think you'll like a lot here as I do

Thanks everyone. Oakfreaknokc I really hope karma gets them. I had bought some custom Juliet side blinders for them for a more Cyclops look. Lol. Hopefully one day I can find those Ruby Irridium X -metal Juliet's again.

Back