• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings From The Netherlands.

Bobby shades

Oakley Beginner
Hey fellow Oakley fans. I have been a lurker on this forum for a while now and finally decided to join.

I am 31 years old now and am a Oakley fan ever since I bought a pair off Oakley fives when I was 18. I have lost this pair after two years and after that I whore several other brands off sunglasses but never was as satisfied with any of them as I was with my Oakley fives. Mainly I find Oakley optically in a league of its own.

Two years ago I have seen the light again and bought a pair off rootbeer/cyan fade Frogskins which I wear almost every day. Shortly after I was lucky to score a pair off STPL Frogskins .

I never had much interest of actually collecting anything but expanding my "impressive" collection of two Oakleys is something that I can see happening. Right now I am mainly into Frogskins but my interest might very well widen.

Welcome to Oakley Forum. You've done the right thing by wearing Frogskins, they are the best by far. I thought I would only ever wear Frogskins but you should try the Jupiter Squared too, they are pretty sweet.

Latest Posts

Back