• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings from Vegas

Got some ichiros, had offers but really had a change of hearts :D

4E9F04A1-1B20-4FC8-8197-0648DA1643F5.jpeg

EAFC1FB5-8FCD-4D6C-9B21-41229E37E327.jpeg

Those are the same ones im redoing so i can wear them.rubbers all need replaced because theyre extremely sticky and getting new lenses for them so theyll be as nice as i can make them.absolutely love the juliet frames.

Yeah you should not have any problems getting a clone emerald ichiro bro.

Yeah you should not have any problems getting a clone emerald ichiro bro.
Actually found a authentic pair that are still new just trying to talk the seller down in price.after learning more about them and whatnot im not paying 225 just for the lenses.i may go as high as 125 but im trying for less.if not looks like ill be calling Chris for those as well.waiting for sellers response so we'll see.also found authentic rubber kit that i already bought coming from canada.just need oakley to tune them up since im not comfortable with that yet.

Welcome to the forums and Good luck with your hunt.
Thank you.maybe now that im a actual member i can take advantage of some of the deals on here instead of overpaying like i have on my last 2 ebay purchases.well maybe first pair wasnt ovepriced.paid 320 for a pair of plasma juliets with ice polarized lenses with box/coin and stickee was still on lens so maybe was a gd deal.less then i paid for ichiros and ichiros didnt have a box or serial.lol

Back