• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings From Wales

Hello boyo!

Congrats on the cool Metals and excellent weight loss and new lifestyle choices.

It is certainly easy to gain the pounds, although now you are buying Metals, you will easily lose pounds..... ££££££!!

Welcome from sunny Sussex a friend has a house in Saundersfoot so head to the trail centres on mountain bike a few times a year, Wales has some fantastic scenery climbing and gouge walking.
X-Metal Serial List xmetal release's The Mars is a great piece good luck which pair are you looking for

Welcome from sunny Sussex a friend has a house in Saundersfoot so head to the trail centres on mountain bike a few times a year, Wales has some fantastic scenery climbing and gouge walking.
X-Metal Serial List xmetal release's The Mars is a great piece good luck which pair are you looking for

Not into the leather look ones, just a plain set iridium with the ruby red lenses maybe. That's a little way down the line as I spent a small fortune on my Romeo 1's and my Juliets. Both were practically brand new in the box and both came from collectors who basically stored them away after purchase. It's a good job I have a very understanding wife who had no problem with me shelling out for these, but now I have to behave for a little while before going after a pair of Mars. She has told me I can buy a nice desk stand to put the (future) three pairs on so currently trawling eBay for a decent one now.

Thanks everyone for the nice welcomes, this is a great forum for sure and one i'll be using quite a lot no doubt when I get more into the scene.

Indeed it does. I live in a beautiful area with some stunning scenery and excellent walks but nothing compared to North Wales and the Snowdonia National Park. We did Crib Goch in September and I managed to get Cader Idris in three weeks ago, Just Tryfan to go now and i'm sorted for that area.

Latest Posts

Back