• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Greetings from WI

Thanks for the info. I do wish I could use the exchanges with posting loads on the forums. I'm a forum user in other forums, so I do understand. I just honestly try not to post replies just to build my post count up.

Thanks for the info. I do wish I could use the exchanges with posting loads on the forums. I'm a forum user in other forums, so I do understand. I just honestly try not to post replies just to build my post count up.
We appreciate that.....and welcome. You'll get access sooner than you think. Sorry to hear about your x's getting lifted.

I hope you find the person who did this. I also hope that person develops a boil on the @$$

Been a member for several years now. Still dont have access to the exchange. Any thoughts?

three more messages and you can watch your checking account deplete. i am shocked you wasted all this time LOL. im actually laughing out loud

Latest Posts

Back