Greetings | Oakley Forum
  1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to see less ads, post topics, browse Oakleys, make friends and more!
    Register Now
Dismiss Notice

Want to see less ads, post content and the ability to buy & sell Oakleys?

Register Today or Login

1. Zee

Zee Oakley Enthusiast

Hi all, long time Oakley enthusiast, I've had Frogskins, Razor Blades, Oakley Penny and C-wire in my time.

Sadly, the Frogskins and Penny were stolen (the Penny by the guy tuning my motorcycle, for heavens sake!), though I still have the box, case and coin somewhere...

I've had two pairs of C-wires, one pristine pair is with some lucky cabbie in Bangkok, after I got in the cab and took them off, then decided I didn't want to ride in his cab as he didn't want to use the meter, got out of the cab, and left the sunnies (ARGH!!!). Lucky prick, hope he enjoys them/

My other C-wiires have been stepped on, and have a deep scratch on one of the lenses. I'm hoping I can get them repaired at some stage, and it seems signing up to the forum was a good step in that direction, seeing as I've found X-metal workshop.

Finally, I've just bought a pair of Plasma Titanium Juliet's, with the Emerald Green lenses, along with a spare pair of Ruby lenses from Linegear. I also got offered a pair of X-metal XX's just after buying the Juliets (when it rains...), which, sadly, I had to say no to (too much money in too short time!). Anyways, I've been missing my Penny's badly for nearly 13 years now, so I'm super glad to have the Juliet's on the way!

Cheers,

Z...

Last edited: 5/7/18
    Wesleypipesyo, Rado and Dullisc like this.
    Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses

Register to Not see this ad
  2. Wesleypipesyo

Wesleypipesyo #crack-open-a-cold-one

You will love the Juliets. Best glasses in the world. Glad to have you aboard.

3. Dullisc

Dullisc Oakley Expert

Welcome to the forums!:welcome:

neill likes this.
  4. Rado

Rado Oakley Enthusiast

Nice intro @Zee! Lol cabbie “lucky prick”. Welcome and enjoy your stay here!
    One thing I have noticed, as you have also is that items will come up in the exchange forums at any time. Keep some money stashed on a rainy day just for those occasions.

5. Riga Mortis

Riga Mortis Oakley Beginner

Hi welcome

6. John cooper

John cooper Oakley Expert

Hi welcome

7. MatSteelersFan

MatSteelersFan “Yo Grievous wassup homie” Premium Member Lifetime Member

Greetings!

8. Nortika

Nortika I am Jim Jannard... Premium Member

Welcome aboard

9. Zee

Zee Oakley Enthusiast

Thanks for the welcome all!

I'm in Sydney, Australia, by the way - forgot to note down that bit...
    Sounds like a good idea to me!

Z...